MVP has been developed in accordance with Australia’s requirements for the timber sports floor environment by Australia’s leading sports floor coating manufacturer since 1947.
MVP maintains its high gloss appearance due to out standing scuff, wear and scratch resistance.
Tested in accordance with international Basketball Standards but developed to match Australian conditions, MVP’s Low VOC formula
is green building compliant and tested against international DIN standards. Developed as a sports floor coating it is designed for
application on large areas in the variable Australian climate with speed and ease.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Meets EN 13036-2011International Standard for slip resistance for Sports Floors.
• Outstanding initial gloss
• Improved scuff and scratch resistance
• Superior de-foaming and leveling capabilities resulting in easy application.
• Green building compliant
• Fire Indicies compliant
• Quick drying and curing time
• Low Odour and VOC’s