At Peerless JAL, we don't simply sell products; we provide complete solutions.
We continue to manufacture chemicals at our Melbourne facility and have proven to be a reliable and trusted supply partner for more than 70 years.
With an expert team of chemists and technical equipment, we specialise in the manufacture, supply, and service of highly developed ISO accredited products and systems, including:
- Commercial cleaning chemicals and maintenance systems
- Food grade sanitisers
- Laundry and ware washing products
- Personal care products for the health and aged care sectors
- Hand care solutions
- Adhesives, coatings and maintenance products for timber floors
- Coatings and maintenance products for floors
Fully Integrated Systems
We use easy-to-use numbered and colour coded systems including product colours, labels, wall charts and dispensers. On-site charts and signage cross references labels, and incorporate application, dilution, dispensing and safety precautions.
Expert Service & Advice
With a proven track record in the cleaning and floor care industries, our exceptional service levels help to provide a true and complete chemical solution. Regular team member support ensures that systems, agreements, advice and training will continue following initial program roll-outs via our extensive national distribution networks.
Risk Assessment & Rollout Plan
Our expert team will undertake a thorough risk assessment and site survey before identifying the most appropriate solution, establishing all stock requirements, and recommending a practical roll out plan:
- Full installation including wall charts, SDS, safety signs, and dispensing equipment
- The completion of all stock orders including screen-printed bottles
- Chemical training and certification
Periodical Service Calls
Following roll out we ensure that periodical service calls are undertaken both on-site and at management level. A periodical occupational health and safety compliance checklist is completed in partnership with the site manager and signed by both parties.
OH&S compliance auditing and periodical reporting will be shared electronically following periodical visits to report on agreed set of areas.
A summarised report of various sites can be sent to management.
We employ an expert team of area and state managers throughout Australia who will design and deliver a competency-based training program, including safe chemical handling and chemical dispenser use. Our team is fully equipped to travel far and wide to deliver regular, hands-on training experiences.
We can also provide remote learning via our highly effective online training programs.
Benefits of our online training platform include:
- Professional, relevant information is delivered through interactive media
- Training can be undertaken anywhere, at any time
- Manage and track staff training with an LMS
- Reminders can be set to ensure revisions are carried out
- Certificates are automatically issued